Elevate Your Stay With Our Hotel Amenities
Nothing reminds you of home like fresh ground coffee and wandering through the grass barefoot. That’s just a tiny piece of what we offer at Port Inn Kennebunk. Retreat to our Maine oasis, complete with lots of surrounding green space and gathering areas to connect with those who matter most. A stay in our upscale coastal guest rooms includes a host of complimentary amenities and services, designed for your comfort.
Coin Operated Laundry
Complimentary Coffee & Tea
Complimentary Grab & Go Breakfast
Dedicated Dog Walking Area
Designated Smoking Area
Free Bicycle Rentals
Guest Computer, Scanner + Printer
High Definition Cable/Satellite TV
Infused Water Station
Motor Coach Bus Parking
Pillow Top Mattress
Pet-Friendly Hotel in Kennebunk, Maine
Bring along your dog to our pet-friendly hotel in Kennebunk, Maine to enjoy a vacation with your furry friend by your side! Register your dogs at the front desk when you check in so we can make the necessary arrangements to accommodate you both. Our designated dog-friendly rooms are deep cleaned with Dyson Animal Dog Vacuums to keep our hotel pristine for all guests. The Port Inn Kennebunk’s pet policy includes a nightly fee for dogs in your room.
Your dog’s gift bag includes a Port Inn dog bowl, gourmet biscuits made with local and organic ingredients, and a KenneBark Port brochure to provide you with lots of dog-friendly points of interests! Let’s ensure that you both have an amazing stay at our pet-friendly hotel in Kennebunk, Maine.
- An enormous Kennebunk beach with wide stretches of sand for dogs to run when the tide is out.
- Dogs only allowed before 9 AM and after 5 PM between June 15 – Labor Day.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times or under voice control with leash in hand. Please pick up after your pooches so we don’t lose our beach privileges! Bags and waste cans are located at the beach.
Our Favorite Dog Park
Kennebunk Dog Park | approximately 3.5 miles from Dock Square, Kennebunkport
- A completely fenced in-a wonderful place for dogs to exercise and socialize, with a separate small dog area for little pups.
- Level landscape with some open, sunny areas and some cool areas shaded by tall pines and a beautiful gazebo.
- Volunteers regularly deliver and spread bark mulch to help keep the wooded areas clean.
- Bring your own waste bags; a waste can is on site.
Things To Do
- Visit the oldest and largest electric railway museum in the world, with a collection of over 250 transit vehicles.
- Dogs are welcome! Each year in June, the Museum holds an annual Dog Day.
Shuttle & Car Service – Hydi Drive: Ride in style in a pet-friendly golf cart limo or vintage beach shuttle. | 207-251-6611
Dog-Friendly Shopping and Dining
- The Clam Shack: Crispy fried clams, Maine lobster rolls, and picnic tables are offered at this Maine classic. 2 Western Ave, Kennebunk, 207-967-3321
- H.B. Provisions: General store offering grab-and-go sandwiches, salads, and treats. Limited outdoor seating so you can lunch with your pup. They also have ice cream, a favorite canine treat!
- Scalawags: One-of-a-kind pet boutique in Dock Square offering everything you’d ever need for your dog!
- Digs, Divots & Dogs: Long-time gift shop offering gifts for golfers, dogs, and dog lovers.
Don’t stress about bringing along man’s best friend when you stay at our pet-friendly hotel in Kennebunk, Maine! We’re here to offer the inside scoop on the best things to do with your dog.